The Song With No Middle The Song With No Middle

great opening for a power point presentation

this would be killer as an opening theme or a segway into a presentation!!..but musically..i actually really enjoy this short piece..very clean mixing and nice full sound..thank you for sharing this!

Dark Angel - F-777 Dark Angel - F-777

wow

this is very very good..this is the level i would like to be at..sadly i am not yet..keep it up!!!

F-777 responds:

Your stuff is awesome! Just keep working at making music everyday!
Thanks for the review!

Braveheart Remix Braveheart Remix

well done

cool remix of a great movie theme..like this alot!!

The-iMortal responds:

Thank you!

&amp;lt;Fear Itself&amp;gt; <Fear Itself>

woot

although alone like it is..i cant say i cared for this enough for the ipod..but..the creativity you have and the way you did this is outstanding..its simplistic in nature but almost creates its own dimension. what i mean is,...not my fav genre..but i can appreciate anything good..and this ...is..really good...

hektikmusic responds:

thanks, i've only made a few tracks in this genre and this one especially turned out ok. i make techno/hiphop/new wave also i have 40+ tracks on here and none of them are alike, i try to be versatile. thanks for listening and for the review.

Brothers Brothers

awsome!!!

this is fantastic..i love the minimalistic approach...less is def way more here...great feel great flow..great artistry..this is put together very nice and very clean...thank you for sharing this.

The Final Order The Final Order

great!

unpredictable chord changes..and the choir usage is awsome...great piano..just enough epicness to not be cheesy at all...this needs to be in a movie soundtrack somewhere....loved this one!!!!

ClimbLadders responds:

I wish I would have used more chords though, but it sounds good enough for me as it sounds now. So I'm not gonna touch it anymore! The piano part is my fav part. If no one else uses it, I plan on it. In any case, I will use it even if someone uses it before me.

Thanks for the review!

Deadly Water Deadly Water

i got it!!

this is what plays when James Bond takes on jaws and Gannon!!...another like from me!!!

ClimbLadders responds:

You know, I didn't realize the James Bond part until you Mentioned it lol. Nice find and it made me lol.

Thanks for the review.

Luminous Body Luminous Body

wow

dang..to have someone with your caliber talent leave good comments on my stuff is an honor..this was fantastic...clean, well balanced and i could see this in a horror film..anyday...deff like ur stuff..ill be following you!!

ClimbLadders responds:

To be honest, I leave only honest reviews. Nothing I review is ever a handout. It's not that you don't make good music too. =)

Thanks for the support and review.